Home » » Britney and Angelina shop at Kitson

Britney and Angelina shop at Kitson




Star moms Angelina Jolie and Britney Spears both swept up baby gear at LA boutique Kitson this week. Angelina's friends bought gifts for her new daughter Zahara, including Trumpette's Jungle Critters Sock Set (above), an Amber Hagan Glitterati bodysuit, and several little onesies's with cute little sayings on them such as "If you think I'm cute, you should see my mommy" and "Brad Spitt". I guess that's a cute little spoof on not-her-daddy Brad Pitt.

Britney opted to shop herself, buying two blue onesies with sayings like "My Family Tree is Full of Nuts" and "I'd Rather Be Getting a Tattoo". I had no idea that they made such stupid baby clothing. Brit also accidently exposed herself getting out of the car, but I guess that's not a big deal since (as she pointed out) she is a nut.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Baby Chic News - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger