Home » » Gus and Max making Stokke bedding

Gus and Max making Stokke bedding




Famed modern baby bedding company Gus and Max are the latest company to design bedding for Stokke's Sleepi crib. I saw the line at the Juvenile Shop while I was in LA this week. It looks great, much better than the old stuff from Cocalo. And there are lots of options to choose from.

Stokke has also come out with several new bedding lines of their own, which can be viewed on their website.


*I have recieved a lot of press kits in the mail and I am trying desperately to get to them. I am very sorry I am so behind on this website, but so much has come up and I have been out of town for the past few days. I hope to be all caught up by the weekend.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Baby Chic News - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger