Home » » Playtime while you wait

Playtime while you wait




Sam & Bellie knows that kids need a little something more to play with than your average crayon and coloring paper while you wait for 2 hours at Olive Garden to get a table. That's why they invented the Chalk Mat. These unique mats are portable, practical but above all, chic and stylish. They roll up, wipe off, and are ready for the next trip before you can say "Outback".

Grace Paik, the founder states, " I design children's accessories that I would love my children to wear, and to make parents' lives easier-but with style." This is where her chalkmats come in: portable to tote in your bag, practical, creative but above all stylish. "My husband and I love to dine out in the DC area, but all the places we'd like to go aren't very kid-friendly, and when you bring three kids along, it is not a relaxing evening. That is how I came up with the chalkmat. It took me months to design the product. Now when we go out, our kids ask for the mats. They play games on it and doodle while we wait for the food."

Check out the chal mat as well as Sam and Bellie's other cool stuff on their website.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Baby Chic News - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger