Home » » Coco's diaper bag mystery

Coco's diaper bag mystery




Usually I am very good at figuring out the name and brand of a baby product just by looking at it. Stars will be pictured with something, like a stroller or an outfit, and I can say "that's a Silver Cross Micro" or "that's from Baby Dior, spring 2005 line". However, I was recently given a task that seems nearly impossible and has challenged by baby expert skills to their limits.

Figuring out where Courtney Cox-Arquette got her diaper bag.

Above is the close-up, blown up picture of the mystery bag. I have been working on this now for months, after a reader sent it in and asked where they could get one. So far I have ruled out the following brands: SkipHop, Petunia Picklebottom, BabyStyle, Sweet Tulip, Pottery Barn Kids, and Kate Spade. While the bag does resemble a Fleurville, I cannot find a match for the print anywhere. Same with OiOi.

If anyone out there can identifiy this bag, let me know ASAP!


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Baby Chic News - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger