Home » » Sophie the Giraffe

Sophie the Giraffe




I was curious about Sophie the Giraffe. After seeing her picture on our site's ads for several weeks, I started to wonder who she was. So I checked it out and was quite amazed. Sophie started in France in 1961 as a toy designed to stimulate the senses and soothe the teething gums. She quickly became Europe's "must-have" baby item. To date, Sophie has sold over 10 million units in Europe alone. Impressive! I can't think of any other baby item that has done that. But there's more! Sophie is also made by hand of finest rubber and food quality paint. Nothing unsafe.

She can be bought online at Kanai-Yu, along with a whole bunch of other Sophie related products. I'm getting the stuffed one!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Baby Chic News - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger