Home » » Martha's Baby Gear

Martha's Baby Gear




I wonder if these were designed in prison?

I kid, I kid. No nasty Martha hate mail please. Anyhow, Martha Stewart makes some pretty stuff. And over the past few years, she has made some pretty baby stuff. Check out some of the chic gear on her website, including this cute-as-a-button Basic Baby Kit. Of course, like all things Martha you have to make it yourself. No freebies. However, it looks fairly easy (if you're crafty) and it's the nicest looking safety/health set I've seen so far. Check it out at MarthaStewart.com


(note: I'm talking about the stuff on her website, not the Kmart brand. They are actually separate things all together.)
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Baby Chic News - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger