Home » » Offering a free post

Offering a free post

I'm a tad behind on my ad earnings quota this month (not much, just a little tiny bit). I like to earn a certain amount on this website each month, and I'm nearly there, which is good because I've been quite sick this month and I've been away a lot.

So to make up for it, I am offering a free post on the main site (right here) to anyone who buys a one month ad between now and August 31. You can buy an ad right here and when I approve it, you will see a post featuring your product/store on this site within a few days. Products/Store must be baby or kid related. And thanks to all of our wonderful current advertisers for keeping us semi-wealthy.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Baby Chic News - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger