Home » » Links Added

Links Added



I added some new links tonight including one for my favorite store of all time, Le Cirque in Menlo Park, CA. I had no idea they had a website. While you can't buy off of it, it does give you a great idea of what they sell. I've never seen a store with such a great selection of unique clothing, bedding, and other baby things. For the tradionalist they sell brands like Bonpoint, Tartine et Chocolat, Marie Chantal, Baby CZ, Silver Cross Pram, and Papo D'Anjo. Modern parents will like Bugaboo, True Religion, Kingsley, Splendid, and Dwell. Everyone leaves happy at this trendy store.

Check out some of the other cool links I added tonight as well under Gear, Clothing, and Modern.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Baby Chic News - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger