Home » » Contest

Contest

I am considering getting together a contest for this site as we approach the Baby Chic 101 Awards voting session for our readers. As you may recall, this is the time when our readers vote on which products are the best out of several top choices.

If you are a brand or a store and would like to have your items included in the grand prize, please email me at pattyanns2003@aol.com by this coming Friday and tell me what you'd like to give. All items must be new and in style. There is no cost except for the item given and the shipping costs.

Due to the volume of responses we usually get for these, I regret that I cannot respond to every single email with a yes or no. If I don't email you, back that probably means I have enough submissions.

All brands and stores represented in the contest will get two posts about themselves, one at the start and one at the end.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Baby Chic News - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger