Home » » Dannielynn Watch 2007 has now begun

Dannielynn Watch 2007 has now begun



According to People Magazine, Larry Birkhead and his daughter, Dannielynn, quietly left the Bahamas aboard a chartered plane today. They landed briefly in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., before continuing on to Louisville, Ky., where Birkhead's family lives.

As most of you know by now, I live in Louisville. That's right, the place that is now Dannielynn Fest. Just in time for the Kentucky Derby. So I will be keeping a close eye out for the kid and her dad, along with my digital camera in tow. Should I spot them hanging out at the mall or joy riding down I-64, you'll be the first ones to know about it.

Stay tuned....
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Baby Chic News - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger