Home » » BC101 Link Sale

BC101 Link Sale

Sorry no updates today. I decided to go to the Summit's Christmas tree lighting and fireworks show, which was 3857575686969069 people deep and I was trapped inside a Starbucks for quite come time.

Anyhoo, we're having a link sale until the end of November. Usually we sell links on the left side and Baby Chic 101 store listings for $250. This month only, until November 30, that will only cost you $150. So if you have a baby company or store and you've always wanted to be listed with us, this is a good time.

Please read the Advertising FAQ first! And your site or store is subject to approval by me, as always. Though I'm not too picky. Just email me with the title "Link Sale" so I know what you are after.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Baby Chic News - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger