Home » » Graco on the go

Graco on the go



You're probably wondering what this is. Well, I'll tell you. It's a Graco Snugrider that I got while in NYC. And yes, that is the back of a taxi cab I am in. And yes, the stroller is not folded. The reason for this is because, like a fool, I packed the directions before reading them.

And so, after trying to fold it and not being able to, I had to put the whole thing in as it was. Turns out, it's simple to fold. I'd call Graco's helpline, which is very nicely located on the stroller's baggage compartment, and they explained to me that you have to push down the red button and then TURN the handle. I was justpushing down the red button.

Anyhow, it was easy to fold after that. Of course carrying down the stairs for the subway was a different story. Luckily people are nice and willingly to help. I have no idea how people who live NYC get around with strollers all the time. It was crazy.

I really recommend the Graco Snugrider. It's very lightweight and easy to carry. Any other stroller in NYC would have had me sitting on a park bench and crying as people threw change at me.

Also, I got a really cool shopping bag made for a stroller from Elodie Details. It works GREAT with the Snugrider and holds a ton of stuff. More pics of that later.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Baby Chic News - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger