Home » » Just to clear up some link and post questions

Just to clear up some link and post questions

I wanted to make a post to clear up some questions we get on a daily basis about links and posts. First of all, we do not exchange links. Text links on this site are bought for a one time only fee of $250 for a lifetime listing. If you are interested in this, please contact me and put something about buying a link in the title.

Please do not email me and tell me you linked my site to yours and ask for a link back, free of charge. We do not do this, as it would not be fair to our advertisers who have paid for links. Also all links are sold separately.

Second, we do not offer any free posts on this site. We do however offer one post with every three month blogad purchase, which you can buy by clicking on the "Adveritse Here" link at the bottom of the blogad strip.

We will not feature anything sent to us by email, no matter how much you tell us you love this site. Once again, that would not be fair to our advertisers. We have lots of advertising options for this website, which can be viewed here. We do not offer any free advertising as this site is how I make my living and I deserve to be paid for the work I do. Thanks for reading this!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Baby Chic News - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger