Home » » A neat iPhone case for little ones

A neat iPhone case for little ones



So I got my new iPhone 4S today. It is a very cool phone I must say, although I have not figured out how to use everything yet. It's a bit different from my 3GS or whatever it was called. Anyhow, someone showed me this today and look how cool it is!

The Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Apptivity Case is an iPhone case for babies, so they can play with your phone and not destroy it. It protects against falls, drool and even unwanted call-making, all while letting your child play with three free Fisher-Price apps.

It works with the iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPod touch 2nd, 3rd & 4th generation. It doesn't say it works with the 4S model, but it's the same size and all the other cases made for 4s fit it.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Baby Chic News - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger