Growing Your Baby has a complete run-down and a lot of pictures of Maclaren's new 2012 collection. Here is quick recap of the new stuff.
- A permanent universal 5-point safety harness, a tether strap, foot operated linked brakes, and a protective head and foot barrier on all from birth models starting in 2012.
- The Techno XLR will now feature a carrycot instead of a car seat adaptor. Fresh new color options - medieval blue/lemon drop, medieval blue/blush pink and medieval blue/soft blue.
- The new Globetrotter stroller will finally makes its US debut. It's a small stroller, between the Volo and Triumph.
- Three new Volo colors – festival fuscia, blue atoll and jelly bean green
- Two new Triumph colors, black and medieval blue. Twin Triumph also comes in black now.
- The Quest has been totally redesigned for 2012. It's not usable from birth and has a more quilted fabric. 3 new color combinations - black/silver, medieval blue/scarlet and charcoal/mocha bisque.
- That's the new Techno Twin color above (with some new liners). It is called champagne and it will also be available in the Techno XR. Another new Techno XR color is Persian rose.
- 30 new seat liners and footmuffs, some of which are expandable. Also a new cup holder.