Home » » The Stool - A rather interesting highchair

The Stool - A rather interesting highchair




Yes, I know this is the third European product I've written about in a row. However, I could not resist. The Stool 616 as it's called, is a modernist highchair made by designer Artek. I found it while actually looking for something else at Brittish store Skandium's website. At first I thought it was an actual stool. That's what it said and the picture was rather small. But at second glance (and an enlarged version) I saw it was actually a highchair! And it looks so cool! It's not cheap though. It's sold for around 300 pounds, which is somewhere close to $600.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Baby Chic News - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger