Home » » A new online store that rocks!

A new online store that rocks!




Cupcake is a new online store that opened recently. I have been meaning to post on them for a while, but sadly life has been so busy. This is one store that I can truly say has it all. Usually what angers me with stores, rather online or not, is that they only carry a few of the things that I like. There are only a select few places that carry MOST of everything I love, all under one roof. This is one of those stores.

Tea, Lucy Sykes baby, Petit Bateau, She's Crafty, Posh Baby, Neopolita, Dwell, Oeuf. My God, it's like these people got into my head and opened the store I've always wanted to open, yet was always too tight with my money and too busy! Seriously, it's a great place. Please go there and buy lots of stuff so it's open a long, long time.

They are even offering free shipping right now. Someone pinch me!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Baby Chic News - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger