Home » » Review of the Volo

Review of the Volo




I pushed one of these around the Zoo for the past two days while picking up picking my friend's kids at Zoo Camp. I have to say that by far, the Volo is one of the best lightweight strollers that I have seen or used. It is definitly worth the extra cash. Positives include a more sturdy frame, lots of basket room, great harness, and it feels just as light as any other umbrella stroller.

A few drawbacks though. The wheels were not great, but that may have been because I had them locked and did not know how to unlock them. And folding it was not as easy as other umbrella strollers, but once I got hang of it then it was fine.

Buy a Volo online at Bare Babies.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Baby Chic News - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger