Home » » Advertising

Advertising

I just wanted to take this opportunity to address some questions that I have been getting from stores/companies/product makers/etc. about advertising on this website. We have an Advertising FAQ over on the left-hand side, but I think I will post some of the information here as well.

First, we charge a one time fee of $250 for a lifetime listing on our links section. We do not link other sites free of charge, even if that site puts up our link in return. This website gets well over 1000 unique visitors a day, and this is also how I make my living so I do have to charge. It would also be unfair to our other advertisers for me not to.

Second, we do not take product or website submissions except from certain companies, most of whom are advertisers with this site. We do however offer one post with every 3 month blog ad purchase.

Hope that clears thigs up. Thank you.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Baby Chic News - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger