Home » » Celebs at the Boom Boom Room

Celebs at the Boom Boom Room

Here are some of my exclusive pictures from the Boom Boom Room yesterday. Denise Richards and her daughters Sam and Lola attended. They are sooooooooo cute! Sam came in a Snow White Costume and then changed into a Fairy Barbie outfit at the Barbie Room, where they were also gifted with Fairy Barbies. More on Boom Boom Room products later.






Kim Porter and her twins came as well. I actually saw their brown Maclaren Twin Triumph being pushed downstairs as I was leaving and someone said it was theirs, so I ran back up and there they were! That's a Mia Bossi Maria Diaper Bag (I don't think they make that color anymore) on their new Graco Snugrider they were using as a shopping cart.

D'Lila and Jessie wear True Religion's Billy Big t Cord Jeans, Pediped's Nina Black Patent Shoes, and Trumpette's Jungle Critter Socks.







Salli Richardson Whitfield, husband Dondre Whitfield and daughter Parker posed for me. They were super nice. I told Salli how much I loved her recent movie, I Am Legend.



And there's Melissa Joan Hart at the Robeez Room getting gifted. Kelly Matrin was there too, but my pictures of her came out all fuzzy.


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Baby Chic News - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger