Home » » Sorry for the lack of posting, but....

Sorry for the lack of posting, but....



Meet the newest edition to my family, Mr. Fluffy Pants. I found him a few nights ago in someone's trash. Yes, that's right. I was driving to dinner when I spotted this little guy near the road in a wire cage, being thrown out. He was covered in snow and the cage was full of poo. I knocked on the door and the family told me he belonged to their neighbor who had thrown him out three days ago with no food or water. And it's below 30 here and snowing.

So being the animal lover that I am, I took him in my car to the Humane Society. Only they don't take anything but dogs and cats. They tried to find someone for me that would, but apparently there are only wild bunnies rescues in this state. So now he's mine. I just hope he gets along with Angel, the Yorkie. So far, so good.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Baby Chic News - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger