Home » » Baby Silk

Baby Silk



I was fortunate enough to meet the two doctors/moms that created Baby Silk while at Bubble last month. Baby Silk is the first ever pediatrician-created baby care line, containing top-quality ingredients for delicate skin. They gave me some samples and I can honestly say that this is the nicest stuff I have ever tried. Their lotion makes my hands so soft and it smells great! In fact, all of their products have a great smell to them.

Baby Silk is also one of the first companies that I have seen that makes umbilical cord care swabs for newborns, used to keep that area clean and dry.

The Right Start sells Baby Silk in stores and online. You can also find a store near you by checking out Baby Silk's website.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Baby Chic News - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger