Home » » Home from my trip

Home from my trip





I just returned home from my trip to NYC last night. I spent four days there and visited nearly every children's store in the Manhattan and then some in Connecticut. There were some that I really liked a lot, some that were ok but not what I was thinking they were, and some that were just a waste of time. Instead of dwelling on the negative though, I thought I'd share some of my more pleasant experiences. These are just my opinions so don't get mad if you own a store and it's not named. I may have missed it, as I was unable to see a few due to the weather.


Kid-O - I loved this store. I bought some toys there for my class and everything there was so amazing. The baby section was pretty big and the store was so clean and pretty, even in the nasty rain they kept it nice. The saleswoman was so super nice too. One of my favorite visits.

The Blue Bench - Stunning store. Very friendly staff and their Little Folk Art Collection was wonderful to see. It's one of the few places that sells Little Folk Art right now. Very pretty bedding and furniture, a rather big store too. I was glad to see something that wasn't the size of a bathroom.

Jacadi - One of the largest Jacadi's I have ever been in. A big nursery section and lots of clothing. Nice staff and they even gave me a catalog. I went to the one on lower Madison Ave.

Bonpoint - Most friendly Bonpoint I have ever been in. Great baby selection. The woman working there was really nice in helping find stuff. This was the one on lower Madison Ave.

Just For Tykes - Very pretty store and they had a great selection of stuff. The front part had all of the nice little clothes and the back part was the nursery section. Very well organized.

Spring Flowers - Wonderful selection of upscale clothing. They had lots of brands there that no one else had. They also had a large baby section.

Buy Buy Baby - Just all around, one of the best baby gear stores I have ever been in. Beats Babies R Us anyday. I wish we have one around here. The store was very large, had a clean bathroom, a nice sales staff, and everything was arranged so neatly. I strongly recommend this place if you live by one.

Best & Co. - In Greenwich, CT. I really liked this store and wanted to see if it lived up to my expectations. It was great. The store is so pretty and the clothes are just darling. The sales staff was great too. And thats not typical in stores like this. One woman was so friendly and sweet to me, I just had to buy something.

Petit Patapon - Also in Greenwich. A great store you don't see every day. They have catalogs too.

Veronique - A wonderful maternity store that had a lot of customers. Nice people working there too.

Kids Supply Company - Loved this place. They were so nice to me, they even let me use their bathroom without buying anything. You don't get that kind of good customer service anymore.

Candy Nichols - A really big store in Greenwich, CT. A great selection of stuff and the store was really pretty.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Baby Chic News - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger