Home » » The Cameleon - A Review

The Cameleon - A Review




I got to see the Bugaboo Cameleon up close and personal while I was in New York these past few days. I had been looking forward to seeing it since it first came to the USA a few months ago and I was pretty sure New York would have a ton of them. Sure enough, they did. At Buy Buy Baby, they had the Gecko, Cameleon, and still the Frog displayed at the bottom of the stairs on the first floor. The Cameleon is beautiful and I thought actually thinner than the Frog. The colors are great and the new fleece felt fabulous. I liked the new handle bar as well. Everything about the stroller was an improvement from the Frog.

I was also very impressed by the Gecko. I didn't think much of this stroller when I saw it online but up close it is awesome. You can get both online now at Babystyle.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Baby Chic News - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger