Home » » Opinion: Why there should be more Buy Buy Babys

Opinion: Why there should be more Buy Buy Babys





First off, I know it's spelled "babies". But, it's the name of the store and it was one of those tough calls so I am going with "Babys". English majors beware.

Now, onto my point. Buy Buy Baby is like one of the best baby stores around for gear and such. One of the best I have ever been into and I truly mean that. I like it a ton more than Babies R Us, USA Baby, and the rest. But sadly, there are only eight of them total on our lovely planet. Eight!? And the majority are up north in New York and New Jersey, with one in Maryland and one in Virginia as well. Why so few? It's a great store and offers products that are middle of the line all the way up to top of the line. Which is nice because not everybody mines paying a little more for a stroller or carseat that will last an entire year. So in closing, I am asking people who go on vacation to the spots where there is a Buy Buy to check them out. Give them your zip code when you buy something. Because together, we can change the baby world. One top notch store at a time.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Baby Chic News - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger