Home » » Courteney Cox: The Truth

Courteney Cox: The Truth




Yes, the cold hard truth. It has come to my attention that a lot of people out there have bought into the idea being put forth by the media and baby companies that celebrity mom Courteney Cox owns every single piece of baby gear ever made. Well, I don't buy it. So that is why I spent the past few hours searching hundreds of Courteney pictures to find the truth about what she really owns. And now I have made a list, which I will show you in a minute. Why you ask? Because it is important to me that my readers feel like they are seeing the truth posted here. I do not want people to see this site and think that I am trying to push products on them that I know celebrities really do not own. If I say they own it, then it is confirmed and there are pictures of it. And now onto the list!

What does Courteney really own?

A Nicole Miller Snuggli carrier
A Stokke Xplory
A Bugaboo Frog
A Maclaren Global Travel stroller
An Oilily diaper bag
A Martinelli/Peg Perego Primi Viaggio carseat
Fisher-Price Link-a-doos toys
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Baby Chic News - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger