Home » » Cruise gets a sonogram machine...for his house!

Cruise gets a sonogram machine...for his house!




Actor Tom Cruise apparently can't get enough of his new kid. He told People Magazine in their latest issue that he actually bought his own sonogram machine so that he can follow the progress of the baby he is having with Katie Holmes next spring. Tom says he will donate the machine to a hospital after the baby is born. Wow! You mean I actually might get to use the same machine to check for possible problems in my pregnancy that Tom and Katie used to make baby postcards at 2am, after a round of twister?

And I know I have no right to judge since my religion doesn't eat meat on Fridays for almost 6 weeks of the year, but really. Who in Scientology decided that Prozac was the work of the devil and yet its A-OK to have a sonogram on your fetus 60+ times a day?

I'd post a buying link for this, as I do every post, but honestly I have no idea where you can buy a sonogram machine. I guess after you have one at the hospital, ask the guy "When you're done with that, can I have it?"
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Baby Chic News - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger