Home » » Just a word

Just a word

I just wanted to take this time to point out something that is really upsetting me. Lately, I have been going to other baby sites and celebrity sites and seeing several of my posts copied, including the names of certain hard-to-find baby products and where to get them. I just wanted to remind people that no part of this website may be copied without my permission, and that includes information on celebrity products. You may not send in the information that it took me a long time to find to another website, just so you can be credited on there.

I run this site alone, I do not have anyone else who helps me with it. I work very hard, and I liked to be credited for my work. I don't like seeing my work copied without credit. Especially information on what celebrity babies are wearing. That stuff takes a long time to find, and that is part of what makes this site unique.

So please do not send in or copy my information or posts without credit. If I see it anywhere, I am going to start pointing it out.

Thank you.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Baby Chic News - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger