Home » » Suri-Hunt 2007 - Update

Suri-Hunt 2007 - Update

Well it's 1:15 am and I'm still on the lookout for Suri's NYC clothing. No luck yet. We're now 12 hours in. If all else fails by tomorrow, I'm calling in Dog the Bounty Hunter and sending him Madison Ave.

If ANYONE out there knows what Suri was wearing in New York last week (red coat, ivory coat, cream top, grey jeans, grey shoes, etc.), please for the love of all things baby, EMAIL ME! I'm sure you'd like to see a picture of what I'm talking about but stupid Blogger (there, I said it) decided to break down tonight (again!) and not allow pictures to be posted.

Just go over to JustJared.com and type in Suri. You'll see it.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Baby Chic News - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger