Home » » The Medela Swing Breastpump

The Medela Swing Breastpump



We recently received The Swing breastpump from Medela and had it reviewed by a new mom that's a friend of this site. Here's what she told us:

"I have been using the Swing Pump for more than a month now and I cannot believe how powerful and convenient it is. The most important thing to me is how easy it is to take with you compared to the larger pumps I had. It has been so easy to take from work to home and back again, and to clean, etc. It fits right into my purse. The smaller size also works great when I need to pump on the go, especially in the car.

In addition to the compact size, it is really powerful and pumps really well. It has a letdown button that allows for greater and quicker pumping. In short, it is great! I wish I would have had it for my other two babies."
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Baby Chic News - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger